Market is filled with various whey protein supplements from the leading brands like Myprotein India but whey is not only the source of protein. Generally, milk and dairy products are considered the best sources of protein and others are neglected. Eggs are one of those sources of protein that is also a complete food and supports your nutritional needs for various body functions and muscle development. Eggs are loaded with nutrients like omega 3, omega 6, protein, vitamin D, and share various health benefits and your fitness regime. Many of the health experts accept them as a superfood and also suggest including eggs daily in your lifestyle. Here you will know that they are not wrong.
Benefits of Eggs:
There are multitude benefits of consuming eggs everyday. White part of it and the yellow part both have different benefits that ensure your overall benefits.
- Rich In Nutrients: One boiled egg consists of a wide range of vitamins like vitamin A, B 5, B12, Vitamin E, and minerals like iodine, phosphorus, iron, and others. Including them one boiled egg consists of 12 % vitamin B 2 (riboflavin), 20 % Selenium (Daily value), 25 % folate (Daily value), 40% vitamin D (Daily Value), and others.
- Protein: As we know that protein is one of the macronutrients that are very much needed for muscle building, bone strength and better muscles, everyone wants to increase his protein amount in the body. One single egg consists of around 6.3 grams of protein which is high quality and helps in building muscles, tissues, and also repair muscles.
- Essential amino acids: A boiled egg consists of all the nine types of essential amino acids which are hard to be produced in the body. With these high qualities of essential amino acids, people enjoy the fast muscle repairing process and recovery that helps muscles to get wider and stronger. It helps us to lift heavier weights and improves the athletic performance.
- Good cholesterol level: Eggs support the high-density lipoprotein which is known as good cholesterol. Improved level of HDL helps in minimizing the risk of heart disease and keeps in check the bad cholesterol (LDL).
- Rich sources of Omega 3: Eggs are a well known source of omega 3 which have several health benefits like improving the health of bones, athletic performance, weight loss, improved eyes health, improved hormone production, reduced the insulin and glucose level and many others. Along with that it is a good source of vitamin D which helps in absorbing the calcium, Iron, and phosphorus.
People enjoy the multitude benefits of consuming eggs every day. If you want to have only protein from it, take white part of it. A whole egg contains 11 vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, nine essential amino acids, high levels of protein, and omega 3 fatty acids. Even eggs are good for people with diabetes. It is always better to have protein from the different sources you may use supplements from Myprotein India but never ignore eggs and other sources of protein. Enjoy the strong muscles and fast muscle recovery.